Jumeirah Village Circle, seamlessly located in Jumeirah Dubai UAE, is an evolving estate community where all types of property are available: villas, apartments, townhouses, offices, retail and plots for development. The Master developers, Nakheel, have completed all infrastructures, including roads and streetlights, at JVC, and handed over plots to third party developers, who construct their individual projects to their own timelines. JVC is a large project and by some estimates, at least 25 - 30% of it remains undeveloped; the community will not reach a maturation stage till at least 2020.
JUMEIRAH VILLAGE CIRCLE DEVELOPMENT
JUMEIRAH VILLAGE CIRCLE DISTRICTS
- The Jumeirah Village Circle is an emerging neighborhood in Dubai, with a mix of established and under-construction projects.
- It is Located on Sheikh Mohamamed Bin Zayed Road between Hessa Street and Al Khail Road, it is well connected to places like Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali among other prime locations.
- The region comprises villas, townhouses apartments, Residential plots, official and commercial facilities.
- The Jumeriah Village Circle covers a massive 870 hectares.
- The Community is divided into six districts with similar plotting and layout characteristics except of district 16. It is as well constituted of two town Center districts and a central Park.
JUMEIRAH VILLAGE CIRCLE WIND STUDY
JUMEIRAH VILLAGE CIRCLE MAIN WIND ROSE
- The prevailing wind in Dubai comes from the direction of Kuwait is a north-westerly direction. When it blows strongly for more than a day it is usually referred to as a Shamal. Generally, early mornings in Dubai are calm or with a slight southerly wind blowing offshore. Occasionally a Shamal can blow in from the desert - from a southerly or south-easterly direction which is opposite to the prevailing wind in Dubai. When the wind is stronger than 15-20 knots, it is common to get a lot of dust and sand in the atmosphere. Very occasionally this can turn into a full blown sandstorm but it is rare for it to last more than a few hours.
VOLUME VERSUS WIND FLOW
- This volume layout blocks the upsetting southern wind; however it barricades as well the prevailing wind.
- This volume layout blocks the upsetting southern wind, and it lets in the prevailing wind inside the facility.
The combination of the three modules, four modules and five modules creates a total number of 512 keys in its optimum capacity. It leads to a majority of one bedroom apartments with a percentage of 50%, followed by studios with around 33% and two bedroom apartments with approximately 17% ratio.